Media and Professionals
Articles and stories generated by the media have provided tremendous opportunities for the proliferation of the FA message of recovery from food addiction. FA acknowledges that many people would not have heard about FA without the assistance of the media community.
In this Media and Professionals section of the Food Addicts in Recovery Anonymous (FA) website, we ask that members of the media and professionals in the healthcare and faith communities review the Anonymity Letter to the Media which outlines the FA tradition of anonymity at the level of press, radio, and films. Additionally the Letters to Healthcare Professionals and Letter to Faith Community Leaders can help provide guidance to those who want to help.
You will also find additional helpful information at the following links.
- Food Addicts in Recovery Anonymous Facts
- Membership Survey and Statistics
- Member Stories of Recovery
- Media Releases and PSA's
- Press releases concerning FA events
- In the News (Existing media coverage about FA that successfully adheres to anonymity)