Welcome to Eastern Area Intergroup
FA Eastern Area Intergroup (FA-EAI, Inc.)
FA Eastern Area Intergroup (FA-EAI, Inc.)
PO Box 490551, Everett, MA 02149
Donation to EAI
For instructions to make a donation to EAI Click here
NEXT EAI MEETING and LOCATION
The next EAI meeting is Sunday, September 11, 2016 at the VA Hospital, 1400 VFW Parkway, West Roxbury, MA. If you are 2+ hours away from Inter group please join Service Group Support, Public Information, or Teens and Twenties Committee meetings via conference call from 9:45am-10:30am EST. Dial-in details are listed under specific committees below.
2016 EAI MEETING DATES
August (Recess-No EAI Meeting in August), September 11, October 2, November 12-13 Service Weekend, December 11.
2016 EAI QUARTERLY CALL DATES:
October 23 at 1pm EST. Dial in info: Dial 712-432-1500 / Access Code 288741#.
MONTHLY INTERGROUP REPORT: JULY 2016
MEETING HEALTH QUESTION
Are you keeping the discipline of having monthly business meetings even when people are away on vacation or unable to attend? It is a wonderful service to step up and step in for someone with a service position who is unable to attend.
Courtney G., Chair: email@example.com
- I am delighted to announce a Fellowship Support Day in Syracuse, NY on Saturday, October 1, 2016 from 1:30-7:30pm. All are welcome and encouraged to attend this important event, sponsored by the Central and Western New York Local Service Groups. Gatherings like these can change the course of an individual’s recovery and be instrumental in the growth of our fellowship. For information: Pat H. at firstname.lastname@example.org or 607-882-0445.
- EAI welcomes long-distance participants to its body meetings via web conference (to sign up, please contact email@example.com) and to its committee meetings via conference call (see below for individual committee meeting contacts).
- Key Dates:
- October 28-30: WSI Fellowship Convention in Florida. Online registration is open through August 20. (EAI does not offer financial aid for the Fellowship Convention.)
- November 12-13: EAI Service Support Weekend at the Holiday Inn in Dedham, MA. Online registration is open through September 15. Financial aid is available for Service Support Weekend, with an application deadline of September 9. Request an application at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Have a great summer, everyone!
Click here for a printer-friendly version of the EAI Report.
COMMITTEE CONTACT INFORMATON AND REPORTS
Service Group Support Committee
- Service Support Weekend will be held on November 12th & 13th, 2016 at the Holiday Inn in Dedham, MA. Hope you will be able to join us.
- Literature will be available for sale at the Literature Table at the next EAI Intergroup meeting. If you would like to pre-order literature for pick up, please email email@example.com.
- If you are 2+ hours away you can attend our meeting via conference call at 9:45am on Intergroup morning: 605-475-3215 then enter 871790#
Monthly Local Service Group Meetings:
Metro Atlanta, GA: 2nd Saturday 11:40am-12:10pm. Contact: Rosa at 404-308-8187
- Southeast Michigan: Last Thursday of the month 8:15pm, Contact: Linda at 248-320-6842 for conference call details.
- Charlotte, NC: 3rd Saturday – Contact: Margaret M. at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Washington, DC: 2nd Sunday, 10:15am-11:30am – Contact: Pam N. at email@example.com
- Cleveland, OH: 2nd Saturday, 11:30am-12:15pm – Contact: Cayce F. at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rochester, NY: 2nd Saturday, 10:15am-11am – Contact: Jeanne U. at email@example.com
- Ithaca, NY: 4th Saturday, 11am-12pm – Contact: Paula K. at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Philadelphia, PA: 2nd Sunday, 8:30am-9:30am – Contact: Abigail H. at email@example.com
- Owensboro, KY: 3rd Friday, 5pm-5:45pm – Contact: Annie K. at firstname.lastname@example.org
- West Michigan, MI: 2nd Saturday 9:45am – Contact: Karin D. at 616-464-3328
Financial Aid and Resource
Anita F.: email@example.com
- Financial Aid is available for members of FA-EAI in need of assistance to attend the upcoming FA-EAI Service Support Weekend in November. An application has been included with this report so you may ask your intergroup rep for a copy or request one by e-mailing the FAR committee chair at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications are due no later than September 9th.
Andrea L.: email@example.com
- EAI now welcomes long-distance participants to its body meetings! If you or your local service group is located 2+ hours away from intergroup and is interested in participating remotely, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you or someone you know is not receiving the EAI report, please contact email@example.com. We can help!
Lynne S.: firstname.lastname@example.org
- FA book – a reminder to have your individual meeting donate a book a month to a library, school library or doctor.
- Join our committee meeting in person at Intergroup Sunday or dial in at 9:45am. Meeting dial-in: 605.475.4000 and Access Code 1066681#
Teens and Twenties
Katie M.: email@example.com
- You can conference in on Intergroup Sunday at 9:45am meeting dial-in: 605.475.4700 and Access Code 293738#
Reggie M., Chair: firstname.lastname@example.org
Stay awake and alert during the FA meeting you attend! This helps the speaker to see fellows interested in the qualification! Any questions on how to stay awake and alert during meetings can be addressed at email@example.com.