Welcome to Eastern Area Intergroup
FA Eastern Area Intergroup (FA-EAI, Inc.)
FA Eastern Area Intergroup (FA-EAI, Inc.)
PO Box 490551, Everett, MA 02149
Donation to EAI
For instructions to make a donation to EAI Click here
NEXT EAI MEETING and LOCATION
The next EAI meeting is Sunday, February, 7, 2016 at the VA Hospital, 1400 VFW Parkway, West Roxbury, MA. If you are 2+ hours away from Inter group please join Service Group Support, Public Information, or Teens and Twenties Committee meetings via conference call from 9:45am-10:30am EST.
Dial-in details are listed under specific committees below and at www.foodaddicts.org/eastern-area-inter group.
FUTURE EAI MEETING DATES
(Usually the 2nd Sunday of the month, adjusted for holidays. NOTE: November dates have been changed since last month per hotel availability for Service Support Weekend.) 2016: March 13, April 10, May 15, June 12, July 10, August 14, September 11, October 2, November 12-13 Service Weekend, December 11
MONTHLY INTERGROUP REPORT: January, 2016
Courtney G., Chair: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We had robust discussions about the new Meeting Health Position at our January Body Meeting and on our January EAI Quarterly Call. Fellows shared perspectives on whether and how their meetings have adopted the role, and what additional information would be helpful as meetings consider implementing the position. We will resume the conversation at February’s body meeting. We hope you will participate in person or, if you’re 2+ hours away, join us remotely (see next bullet point).
- Yes, the rumors are true: EAI now welcomes long-distance participants to its body meetings! If you or your local service group is located 2+ hours away from intergroup and is interested in participating remotely, please contact email@example.com.
- Please welcome our new meeting: Thursday, 9:30am in Isles of Capri, FL.
- To manage the number and type of emails you receive from FA, please log in www.foodaddicts.org and click 'Manage Email Preferences' in your profile. We do not recommend using the 'Unsubscribe' link located within an FA email. If you click 'Unsubscribe' in any FA email, you will no longer receive any emails from FA—not even emails related to your service positions. If you have accidentally unsubscribed, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The next World Service Support call for FAs on the Frontier is scheduled February 21st at 2:30 EST (11:30am WST). The topic is “How to get involved and be of service when on the Frontier.” Dial in #: 641-715-3810, access code 111441#. Questions? Email email@example.com.
COMMITTEE CONTACT INFORMATON AND REPORTS
Service Group Support Committee
Next year's Service Support Weekend will be held on November 12th & 13th, 2016 at the Holiday Inn in Dedham, MA. Hope you will be able to join us.
Literature will be available for sale at the Literature Table at the next EAI Intergroup meeting. If you would like to pre-order literature for pick up, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are 2+ hours away you can attend our meeting via conference call at 9:45am on Inter group morning: 605.475.3215 then enter 871790#
Monthly Local Service Group Meetings:
Southeast Michigan: Last Thursday of the Month 8:15 pm, Contact Linda 248 320 6842 for conference call details
Charlotte, NC: 3rd Saturday – Contact: Margaret M: email@example.com.
Washington, DC: 2nd Sunday, 10:15AM-11:30AM – Contact: Pam N. firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cleveland, OH: 2nd Saturday, 11:30AM-12:15PM – Contact: Cayce F. email@example.com
Rochester, NY: 2nd Saturday, 1245PM-1:30PM – Contact: Margaret H. firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ithaca, NY: 4th Saturday of the month 11AM-12PM – Contact: Paula K. email@example.com
Philadelphia, PA: 2nd Sunday, 8:30-9:30am – Contact: Abigail H. firstname.lastname@example.org
Ownsboro, KY: 3rd Friday, 5:00pm-5:45pm -Contact: Annie K. email@example.com
Financial Aid and Resource
Anita F.: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your meeting will soon be selecting voting members for the 2016 WSBC. Attached is a letter detailing how the voting member should apply for financial aid if they are in need.
Mac M: email@example.com
Please welcome our new meeting: Thursday, 9:30am in Isles of Capri, FL.
EAI now welcomes long-distance participants to its body meetings! If you or your local service group is located 2+ hours away from intergroup and is interested in participating remotely, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to reduce the number of emails you receive from FA, please log in to www.foodaddicts.org and click on 'Manage Email Preferences' in your profile. Do not use the 'Unsubscribe' link in FA emails. If you click 'Unsubscribe' in any FA email, you will no longer receive any emails from FA - not even emails related to your service positions. If you have accidentally unsubscribed, contact email@example.com.
Lynne S: firstname.lastname@example.org
FA book – a reminder to have your individual meeting donate a book a month to a library, school library or doctor. We want to get the book out in the public – you never know where the planted seed will grow. Also – the large print FA book is now available for purchase on the website. Also on the FA website there is a link that tells you how to catalog the book and how to present it for donation to libraries.
Hospital Newsletters: a reminder to have FA members bring them to Intergroup and give to the PI Committee. The intent is to get an FA article or meeting listed in the local hospitals.
Join our committee meeting in person at Inter group Sunday or dial in February 7th at 9:45am.
Meeting dial-in: 605.475.4000 and Access Code 1066681#
Teens and Twenties
Jennifer L: email@example.com
We want to help outlying areas! If your local service group is looking for information on how to start an outreach to a classroom or health fair, or just learn how best to contact the right person to consider these at an institution, please contact Jennifer H. at firstname.lastname@example.org. Meeting dial-in: 605.475.4700 and Access Code 293738#
Reggie M., Chair: email@example.com
The next World Service Support call for FA's on the Frontier is scheduled February 21st at 2:30 EST (11:30am WST). Call in #: 641-715-3810, access code 111441#. Anyone with questions regarding this call should contact Linda from CA at firstname.lastname@example.org. The topic of the call is “How to get involved and be of service when on the Frontier
Contact information for officers with no report: