Welcome to Eastern Area Intergroup
FA Eastern Area Intergroup (FA-EAI, Inc.)
FA Eastern Area Intergroup (FA-EAI, Inc.)
PO Box 490551, Everett, MA 02149
Donation to EAI
For instructions to make a donation to EAI Click here
NEXT EAI MEETING and LOCATION
The next EAI meeting is Sunday, December 13, 2015 at the VA Hospital, 1400 VFW Parkway, West Roxbury, MA. If you are 2+ hours away from Inter group please join Service Group Support, Public Information, or Teens and Twenties
Committee meetings via conference call from 9:45am-10:30am EST. Dial-in details are listed under specific commitees below and at foodaddicts.org/eastern-area-inter group.
FUTURE EAI MEETING DATES
(Usually the 2nd Sunday of the month, adjusted for holidays. NOTE: November dates have been changed since last month per hotel availability for Service Support Weekend.) 2016: January 10, February 7, March 13, April 10, May 15, June 12, July 10, August 14, September 11, October 2, November 12-13 Service Weekend, December 11.
MONTHLY INTERGROUP REPORT: October, 2015
Courtney G., Chair: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Huge thanks to everyone who contributed to an outstanding Service Support Weekend – committee members, organizers, on-site volunteers, and those offering rides, lodging, and meals. And, of course, greatest thanks to each fellow who came by plane, train, and automobile to join the gathering: you helped strengthen our fellowship and secure our individual recoveries at the largest service weekend to date (there were 250+ people over the course of the two days!). We look forward to seeing you and many others next year at the same location on November 12-13, 2016.
- Please welcome our new meetings in in Enterprise, AL; Sarasota, FL; and Plymouth, MA. Note discontinued meetings: Tuesday 6:30pm in Solon, OH; Wednesday 7pm in Toronto, ON; and Friday 7pm in Weddington, NC.
- Need guidance using the FA website? Email email@example.com for tip sheets on donating to EAI, ordering literature, making changes to your meeting information, and retrieving a lost password.
- If your local group is looking to organize an outreach to a classroom or health fair, the Teens & Twenties Committee is eager to help: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- It is thrilling to see local service groups sprouting up in new places. I just noticed we have a group in Ownsboro, KY! Here’s the list we have currently: Southeast Michigan, Charlotte, NC, Washington, DC, Cleveland, OH, Rochester, NY, Ithaca, NY, Philadelphia, PA, and Ownsboro, KY. Please, be sure to share your challenges or successes so all of us can learn and be inspired: email@example.com.
COMMITTEE CONTACT INFORMATON AND REPORTS
Peter H: firstname.lastname@example.org
Service Group Support Committee
A literature table will be available at the December intergroup if you'd like to purchase literature for your meeting without incurring shipping costs. If you'd like to pre-order your literature purchase please contact email@example.com by December 3rd.
If you are more than 2 hours away you can attend our meeting via conference call at 9:45am on Inter group morning: 605.475.4000 then enter 871790#
Monthly Local Service Group Meetings:
Southeast Michigan: Last Thursday of the Month 8:15 pm, Contact Linda 248 320 6842 for conference call details
Charlotte, NC: 3rd Saturday – Contact: Margaret M: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Washington, DC: 2nd Sunday, 10:15AM-11:30AM – Contact: Pam N. email@example.com.
Cleveland, OH: 2nd Saturday, 11:30AM-12:15PM – Contact: Cayce F. firstname.lastname@example.org
Rochester, NY: 2nd Saturday, 1245PM-1:30PM – Contact: Margaret H. email@example.com.
Ithaca, NY: 4th Saturday of the month 11AM-12PM – Contact: Paula K. firstname.lastname@example.org
Philadelphia, PA: 2nd Sunday, 8:30-9:30am – Contact: Abigail H. email@example.com
Ownsboro, KY: 3rd Friday, 550pm-620pm -Contact: Annie K. firstname.lastname@example.org
Financial Aid and Resource
Anita F.: email@example.com
Mac M: firstname.lastname@example.org
New meetings: Thursday 5:30pm in Enterprise, AL; Thursday 10am in Sarasota, FL; Thursday 4pm in Plymouth, MA
Discontinued meetings: Tuesday 6:30pm in Solon, OH; Wednesday 7pm in Toronto, ON; Friday 7pm in Weddington, NC
If you need website support and missed the Website Help Desk at Service Support Weekend, don't fret! Email email@example.com for tip sheets on donating to EAI, ordering literature, making changes to your meeting information, and retrieving a lost password.
Lynne S: firstname.lastname@example.org
PI Committee recommends that meetings donate 1 FA book per month to a local library, school or doctor’s office. We would also like FA members to collect their local hospital mailers and give to the PI committee.
Join our committee meeting in person at Inter group Sunday or dial in September 13 at 9:45am.
Meeting dial-in: 605.475.4000 and Access Code 1066681#
Teens and Twenties
Jennifer L: email@example.com
Our committee is looking to grow! If you are interested in doing some service, we are looking for members to help us reach out to High Schools and Colleges for new educational outreach sessions. Please consider attending our committee meeting at the next intergroup.
We also want to help outlying areas! If your local service group is looking for information on how to start an outreach to a classroom or health fair, or just learn how best to contact the right person to consider these at an institution, please contact Jennifer H. at firstname.lastname@example.org. Meeting dial-in: 605.475.4700 and Access Code 293738#
Reggie M., Chair: email@example.com
Please remember to support your local Thank-a-thon! For the list of Thank-a-thons for 2015, go to the website, and the link is in the lower right hand corner of the page.
The 12th Step Committee wishes all FA fellows an abstinent Thanksgiving full of gratitude and love.